niedziela, 21 lutego 2016

Blooming Beauty

Hej!
Dzisiaj trzeci i w tym miesiącu ostatni projekt dla Blue Fern Studios. Jest to layout z bardzo ważną dla mnie osobą, z osobą, którą poznałam dzięki scrapowaniu i za którą jestem mega mega wdzięczna losowi, bo stała sie jedną z tych najbliższych mi osób. Mowa o mojej Oli, którą Wy na pewno znacie z bloga "ja tu scrapuję!":)

Today my third and the last in this month project for Blue Fern Studios. This is a layout with a photo of  a very important person to me. We  met thanks to scrapbooking almost 2 years ago and I'm very gratefull for that, because she became one of the closest people to me :) I'm talking about one of my best friend - Ola, you certainly know her from her blog "ja tu scrapuję!" :)






Blue Fern Studios products used:
Papers: Serdendipity collection - Fascination, Anticipation, Calling cards, Contemplation, Inspiration, Reminisce
Chipboards: Folkart frame, Blooming Beauty
Stamps: Forever, Halftone, Brocade Texture
Embossing powders: Ebony, Cooper
Glitters: Pyrite, Blue Ice, Burnt Cooper

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz